Upload your script submission here for our second Scratch Nights showcase event aboard Lightship Theatre on Wednesday, 13 March 2019.
We’re accepting scripts here until midnight on Monday, 4 February 2019, and will include works in progress by participants in our regular workshop programme. This time we’re offering our writers the chance to show longer works — the first act of a full-length play, perhaps, or the initial hour of a feature film script — and so we’ll have time for only the most promising pieces.
Submit your script
We’re sorry, but we’re able to accept scripts only from writers who’ve participated in our recent meetings. Please don’t send a script if you have no recent connection with Southwest Scriptwriters.
- Upload your script in Microsoft Word or PDF format (the system will not accept other file formats).
- Enter your name and email address and either drag and drop your script file onto the form or click or tap ‘Select File’ to find it on your device.
- Tick the ‘I’m not a robot’ box and verify this by identifying images as prompted.
- Click or tap the ‘Upload File’ button to submit your script.
- The page will show a message confirming that you’ve uploaded your file.