Scratch Nights presents an eclectic selection of work in progress drawn from Southwest Scriptwriters’ regular workshop programme at Bristol Old Vic.
It’s your chance to sample a seaworthy set of rehearsed readings aboard Lightship Theatre, The John Sebastian, Bathurst Basin, Bristol, BS1 4RL.
Book here using your credit or debit card through PayPal for our debut Scratch Nights event on Wednesday, 24 October 2018.
Tickets not available at the venue
At the request of the Cabot Cruising Club, which owns and runs The John Sebastian, we are selling tickets in advance only. This means you won’t be able to buy tickets for cash at the door immediately before the event. Thanks for booking ahead using our online box office below.
We’re really sorry, but The John Sebastian does not have wheelchair access currently.
Book your Scratch Nights tickets using your credit or debit card through PayPal with our online box office below.
- You don’t need a PayPal account nor to sign up for one to book — just use you payment details at the PayPal Guest Checkout.
- Add to your order by choosing how many full-price (£6) and concessionary (£5) tickets you need from the dropdown selector on the right. Click or tap the Add button when you’ve finished.
- Clicking Add shows your shopping trolley. Check that this contains the right number of tickets, and click or tap the Checkout button.
- This will take you to PayPal. Fill in the details to make your payment.
- When you’re done, you’ll receive an email from PayPal confirming your purchase. Please keep this handy for when you arrive for the show as this is your digital ticket and we will ask you for your name and the receipt number near the bottom of the email.
Thanks for booking with us!